Author Topic: Get Your Own Rare Pepe  (Read 105 times)

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • Gorn Classic, user of Gornix
    • View Profile
Get Your Own Rare Pepe
« on: April 26, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »
There is a cottage industry of Pepe artists, creating rare Pepes and dank memes.

https://www.fiverr.com/dankboi/make-a-custom-rare-pepe-the-frog

Warning. Such Pepes have the possibility of becoming extremely RARE and sought after on dark web market. Which may lead you to either become a millionaire or the target of 4chan best Pepe thieves, you must be ready for the responsibility of owning such an unique never seen before, Pepe The Frog.
Gornix is protected by the GPL. *

* Gorn Public License. Duplication by inferior sentient species prohibited.

Code Refugee

• Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • To Serve Man
    • View Profile
Re: Get Your Own Rare Pepe
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »
Those are incredibly high quality custom illustrations for $5. Wow, imagine getting one of myself and putting it on a tee-shirt. Very tempting.

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »

Code Refugee

• Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • To Serve Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 08:04:12 PM »
Ha ha that is great. Did you know there's a lot of Chinese flag factories on aliexpress that will do custom work for super cheap? You can get a totally custom one-off 3-by-5 foot flag for $20. I've ordered a few for fun. My latest one says "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US". I brought it to work and told everyone I'm the one that stole Shia's flag. I'm not the one, obviously, but everyone believed me. LOL.

The Gorn

• Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 08:22:57 PM »
My latest one says "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US". I brought it to work and told everyone I'm the one that stole Shia's flag. I'm not the one, obviously, but everyone believed me. LOL.

That's completely hilarious! That's like when Osama Bin Laden was taken out, I took a picture of myself posed in front of a TV set. I superimposed my face in that image looking up at the TV on the popular news image of Bin Laden holding a remote and watching TV.

It's always great to make news events your own. :)