Author Topic: How can i start dropshipping business in Canada?  (Read 152 times)

laurenmartinln10

How can i start dropshipping business in Canada?
« on: November 10, 2017, 12:14:20 AM »
Hi currently i am working with Ali-express and running a store although i am getting some profits over there but i thing it should be more if target different regions with their top products but i have no idea how to categories products of different regions although i have too many products but what is the best way to categories it. I need some solution about it. Specially Canada region where i am willing to start my own dropshipping business.

JoFrance

• CCF Winner's Circle - Supporter
  • Wise Sage
    • View Profile
Re: How can i start dropshipping business in Canada?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 02:16:17 PM »
Try this site.  They're based in Canada and have a lot of good articles about drop shipping.

https://www.abetterlemonadestand.com/

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • Gorn Classic, user of Gornix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 05:33:18 PM »
The guy is a brain dead worthless spammer. He followed his own post up with a spam link to a shitty website he's pimping for, which I deleted. He's been deleted and banned. That is virtually the only type of new registration we get now, the brain dead sock puppet.
Gornix is protected by the GPL. *

* Gorn Public License. Duplication by inferior sentient species prohibited.

JoFrance

• CCF Winner's Circle - Supporter
  • Wise Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 01:56:47 PM »
That's just crappy. 

The Gorn

• I absolutely DESPISE improvised sulfur-charcoal-salt peter cannons made out of hollow tree branches filled with diamonds as projectiles.
  • Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
  • Gorn Classic, user of Gornix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:05:44 PM »
Here's how the board currently works: in an effort to facilitate worthwhile new members, I removed the approval step from new member registrations. Someone can now register and can immediately post to the board.

The problem is that I've only seen spam and passive memberships after doing this. Which is all we'd get even if approval were required.

And a guideline:

If a post from an obvious new member seems so utterly generic like this brain dead moron's, it is almost certainly SPAM and an occasion to post the inevitable link. I mean, you just have to be able to tell that the leading message is lifeless and shows no thought behind it. It was extremely obvious to me.

For me I always see these things clearly, and then it's like "tick.... tick... tick... waiting for the next spam message. OK, a followup that is spam. Ban the a-hole."

I feel ridiculous even giving a new membership like this a day to redeem themselves. It's almost certain they are spamming.

And another telltale is it has nothing to do with IT or tech careers at all. Our board isn't even about drop shipping or ecommerce as top level topics.
Gornix is protected by the GPL. *

* Gorn Public License. Duplication by inferior sentient species prohibited.

unix

• Trusted Member
  • Wise Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 06:23:28 AM »
I see
Brawndo. It's got what plants crave.